Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sandwiches

November 3rd is National Sandwich Day. I'm not making that up, check it out here. But even more exciting is the British holiday for the sandwich which they drag out for a whole week (check that out here)!!! I am so excited because I didn't want to have to wait until November to have a real reason to make sandwiches every day, and I'm even more excited because there is an actual National Sandwich week. I'm adopting it and I'll be "testing" sandwiches which we will enjoy during the week of the official holiday. Until then, we have to narrow it down.

Bill, I hope you're ready to eat sandwiches!!??

I like sandwiches. If you've been a follower, you'll remember some of my earlier sandwich posts (it's okay if you don't remember them, I linked them for you here and here).

I'm going to start my sandwich endeavor by trying this one.

I am going to search around for more (it's not too difficult to find sandwich recipes online, or to just be creative). I will also look through my recipes, which runneth over. I usually don't save too many sandwich recipes, because well, it's a sandwich. It can be anything you want it to be. Like the Italian Beef Sandwich I made on Tuesday, it's so good with provolone, lettuce, tomato and mayo... yum!

If you have a favorite sandwich, please share!

1 comment: