Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday's can be so long...

Well, it still wasn't as chaotic as I expected. Setting up went fast and before I knew it, we were taking photos. It wasn't raining but it was windy. The photographer said he got some good photos, so we'll see! Dayton (Jerry's youngest) stole the show with his impatience. Skylar and Daffney were Cyndi's attendants and Chasiddy and Dayton were Jerry's. They were all very cute. The ceremony lasted about seven minutes, even Grandma made it through the ceremony. I think I got a couple of good pictures, so I'll post those tomorrow.

We had the reception (the cupcakes were from Sam's Club and were amazing!!) and had the place cleaned up by 8:30pm. Jerry had taken his kids back to their mom and wanted to have dinner. After Mom, Dad, Bill and I stopped by their house, we met Cyndi, Jerry and Skylar for a late dinner.

By the time we got back to Mom and Dad's it was time for bed. Today we spent the majority of the day in the car. We left after Bill had a phone meeting, at 11am. We stopped by St. Joe for an office visit and we ate lunch too. When we got home we unloaded the car, then we took our walk. It was partly cloudy here by then and in the high 50's, it felt like spring! I quick planted my Dahlia's (I dug them up last fall and kept them in the basement, they're tubers and that's what you're supposed to do, we'll see if it works and if they grow) and did my yoga. Apparently the sit-ups and push-ups are paying off.

Since we ate way too much food over the weekend, it was popcorn for our supper. Tomorrow I'm making Italian drip beef sandwiches (the beef has to cook all day, ensuring our house is going to smell delicious), more on that tomorrow.

My throat has been sore all day, allergies. blech. I hope it stops. Maybe it's time for bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment