Thursday, April 28, 2011

prepping for sandwich week

I am taking this National Sandwich week seriously. I always take my sandwiches seriously. Surely you understand.

Tonight, in preparation for NSW, I am making some grilled cheese sandwiches.

Huh? Grilled cheese? That's not creative.

Don't fret. This is not your ordinary grilled cheese. It's much more than just manufactured cheese slices between two slices of bread.

It's a spinach cheese spread with crispy pancetta. Mmm, pancetta. I guess it's more like a panini.

We'll be having french fries and milkshakes (hence the picture of a milkshake -which in case you were wondering, if you google milkshake apparently it is either a popular name for certain women or they enjoy making milkshakes... and then having their pictures taken with the popular drink).

Is it time for dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment