Tuesday, April 26, 2011

a clean desk again, for now

Yesterday I cleaned off my desk. I proclaimed, "Now I can see the dust!" Bill was amused (I think). It was pretty bad. I've mentioned before my F.S.S.; the "disease" of having to put something on a flat surface, and I've talked about cleaning off my desk. Well, sometimes it piles up. Then the cat eats things. I don't ever lose anything in the mess, but it does get annoying. I don't know why I let it happen.

So yesterday I was done with the piles. I went through them all and recycled, shredded and threw it all away. The only thing left now is the pile of bills to pay, the list of books I want to read, and the pile of coupons. I feel so much better. I even dusted my desk (however, I see a few spots I missed...). I could go one step further and put the bills to pay back in the holder, but they're getting paid tomorrow, so I'm just going to leave them for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment