Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A year of blogging

Yes *gulp* an entire year of blogging. Every day. By me. Hopefully. Why would I do that? Well, you can read a little bit of the explanation here. I decided to start today, December 1st. It's the first day of snow fall that has stuck. It's the first day of December (my favorite month) and why not start today? So for one year, I will [try to] blog and post a picture. A year in the life of Emily.

So to start this year long adventure, my first post is about a new wallpaper for my desktop computer. I like to change it to go with the season and have decided to let you help me. I have these three to choose from for the "winter".
1)

2)

3)
All three were taken at Meijer Gardens in January. It was the first time I had gone there and taken a walk outside in the snow. Please comment on which one you like and the winner will be my wallpaper! I'm giving you a deadline though, you have to comment by Friday. Yes, you only have two days. But I'm not waiting forever to change my picture (it's currently a bin of apples).

Thanks! See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I like #3. I would like #1, but it has a light pole in the background that ruins the composition for me.

    ReplyDelete