Thursday, December 16, 2010

No snow

We left this morning for Detroit. As I was packing, I was going through what shoes and boots to wear or take with me. I decided since there was no snow in Grand Rapids, I could wear my tennis shoes since there would likely be no snow in Detroit. This is how it always goes, I will leave Grand Rapids in boots only to arrive in Detroit where there is no snow. Today must be opposite day. Not only is there snow in Detroit, but there is a lot of snow. Significantly more over here than in Grand Rapids. I am shocked! All I want is a white Christmas and I don't know if that's going to happen this year. (there's still time, it could still happen) I should point out that we've had a lot of sun in our little pocket of the state and it has been quite nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment