Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 2, so far so good

I'm not going to count every day. I'll lose count. I tried counting the days of my 29th year and didn't do so well. Of course I did try to start counting in the middle of January, or something like that, so it gets complicated... so I won't try it for my year of blogging.

So far, what do you think? No one has commented on my background photo yet. So I'd say it's going well. I have even less followers than Bill does on his blog. Which by the way, if you are reading this, have you checked out his blog? Here's the link: Bill's Blog

Enjoy! His blog name describes it well.

We have snow here. I went out and shoveled yesterday. It only took me twenty minutes, but it the snow that if I didn't shovel and drove over it, the tire tracks would stay until March and would become ice tracks. I had fun the entire time I was shoveling. I really don't mind it. Yes, I'm weird. I love the snow, I don't mind shoveling it (ask me again in February), as long as I have time and I'm not in a hurry to go somewhere (when does that happen?) I enjoy it. I make snow angels and I even shovel the neighbors sidewalk.

Speaking of which, we have new neighbors! We had seen them there, looking at the house, Bill had them all figured out (he watches too much CSI and other investigative tv). Then we talked to the neighbors across the street and found out that they had taught the prospective buyers. That was way back in October, maybe even September. The other day we noticed the same car back in the driveway and two people got out and went inside. They were in there long enough to take down the big signs that were in the windows. Now we wait to see when they move in. I think I'll bake some cookies to take over to welcome them when they do. Look for that post here!

3 comments:

  1. I am very excited for new neighbors. I admit to liking the quiet, but the neighborhood is better off with people in it! Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shovelled your own house? That's a man's job -- Bill should be doing that! I'm all for women's lib and advancement but there are a few jobs that I still believe are man jobs -- trash and shoveling are part of them.

    Keep up the blogging -- very good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do, it doesn't take me that long, and it's my winter exercise. I actually enjoy it. Yup, I'm weird.

    ReplyDelete