Tuesday, December 14, 2010

pictures from the birthday

I would call it an event. Anyone who was born in December or January understands the importance of making a big deal out of their birthday. (This is the point where Bill rolls his eyes and thinks, "this again?") I wrote a devotion on this subject, which I will post tomorrow. For today I thought I'd share some of the pictures from yesterday's special event.

This is the Pandora charm from Cyndi, Jerry and Skylar. I love it because it's a snowflake.


A card from Mom & Dad U.


An oddly shaped present from Bill...



It's the Miche purse!! (no, this is not a flattering picture, but I found it amusing. Bill was snapping enough photos to make a flip book, so I thought I'd share the bad ones too.)


One of the shells to go on the Miche, it's a snowflake!!


Talking to Mom on the phone, today Juliette would not leave me alone.


A Vera purse from Mom and Dad (I just know Dad picked it out). In my favorite colors; blue and brown. Note that the shirt and sweater I am wearing match it (it's difficult to see that in this photo).


One more present from Bill. This one is a surprise (meaning I didn't buy it and have him wrap it for me). He hid it in the trunk just like his parents used to do.


It's the food processor I've been wanting for a long time!!! I can't wait to make all kinds of things with it! Thank you Bill! That's the best birthday present!!


Here is the collection of cards. We used to put them on the piano, since that's gone I had to find a new spot. The trunk works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment