Wednesday, August 17, 2011

titles

I considered taking a picture every day as my tomatoes ripen and blogging about it each day. But that would probably be as exciting for you as watching water boil, so I will refrain from that (however, I will try to take a picture every day so that in the end I can put together a photo montage of sorts).

Instead I will blog about my "new" position on facebook. I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner... My official job, according to fb, is CFO and VP of Uebbing Inc.

Clever.

Bill needs to change his to CEO and Board of Directors.

It's okay, I'll let him have the title.

I wrote a description too. For those of you who don't have fb (hi Mom and Dad!) the description reads as follows: "I handle all the finances and purchasing." It's simple, straightforward. No messing around. That sums it up.

Hmm, maybe I should add Head Chef, Laundress, Head Dish Washer, Head Gardener, Photographer, Record-Keeper, Secretary and Administrative Assistant, Trainer, Yoga Instructor, and Maid. But that may be going a bit overboard...

No comments:

Post a Comment