Monday, August 29, 2011

painting


I just noticed that you can't spell painting without "pain". I'm only slightly amused.

Bill and I are painting. It's a side job that we picked up. Which I don't mind because the extra money will be nice and I've always found painting to be somewhat meditative, even if it does make me a little sore.

While I've painted I've reminisced on all the rooms I've painted. I thought it would be fun to list them here (I know, you're just so excited to read this list!):

I helped a friend in college paint his new apartment
I've painted numerous Habitat houses
I painted two of three Boat U.S.'s when Bill worked for them (one with Robin, one by myself)
I've painted three murals
I painted Marty's living room (with Jenny)
I painted Ann & Enoch's kitchen and the closet which because the dark room (with Ann)
Bill and I painted the house on Dewey in Toms River (inside and out, every single room)
I painted the bathroom at my parents house (sorry! it's still pink)
I helped paint the upstairs room at D.d.'s (we covered orange, think jumpsuit, with a nice blue)
And we painted the living room here

There has to be more. If I ever helped you paint, will you please remind me? I'll think on it as I keep painting away.

No comments:

Post a Comment