Thursday, August 18, 2011

for Alex

Alex and Jason have three lovely children. I have been there within weeks after each of their births. And, for whatever reason, I've had my camera. Not many of our friends have this privilege (lucky them)!

When we were there a few weeks ago to meet their newest addition, I sort of laughed about these photos. Alex couldn't believe that I had met all of the kiddos that early (but then remembered as we went down memory lane).

This is for you Alex. Three pictures of me with each of your lovely children!

Courtney (taken July 25th, 2008)


Cameron (taken April 3rd, 2010)


Claire (taken August 6th, 2011)

(I've had a lot of different hair styles and I should take pictures of the other two, since they've grown a little...oh well. Something for another blog entry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment