Sunday, August 28, 2011

football frenzy

I like football. It's not so much of an admission. Having been a marching band geek, I caught the gist of the game. Eventually I realized I actually like it. Bill would apologize for having a game on, and I would have to tell him, "No really. I don't mind!" After a few years, he finally realized I meant it. Then, when he worked at Barnes & Noble, I watched more football than he did!

I'm super happy to be back in the Midwest, the East Coast showed their schools and when you grow up in the Big Ten territory why would you ever care about those schools?

It's time. August is winding down. Baseball season is nearing the end. Autumn is near. Which means one thing. It's time for football. I miss high school football games, but we watch a lot of college games here as well as NFL. I like their commercials, welcoming the football season that almost didn't happen.

If you're reading my blog and you don't know what almost didn't happen, chances are you don't care about football. Because if you're reading my blog and do know, you're a fan. Or you at least pay attention.

My apologies to all of you who don't like sports or football. But I do. I won't go all crazy and only blog about that for the next few months. I just wanted to share that I am excited it's football season.

No comments:

Post a Comment