Saturday, August 6, 2011

steamy Saturdays, Triathlons and cook-outs

Dad walked with me over to Red Bridge park and we watched Alisha run across the finish line at the Triathlon. She did amazing!!! She only trained for this Triathlon for six weeks and has a four month old. Seriously, she's crazy, but amazing!

Then Bill and I headed over to the Hall Family bi-annual cook-out. There was lots of food. Thankfully there was plenty of shade too. While it pours in Grand Rapids, it's hot and humid (because of the heat and humidity -thanks Teri Deboer for that line) here. No rain, just some clouds and the threat of rain. We took a boat ride and Lizzie fell asleep on my lap. Bill started feeling the allergies kick in, so we left shortly after that.

Dad's is getting ready to start the grill and we're having chicken and corn on the cob for dinner. It's just an exciting time here!!! I'd take photos, but I don't want to bore you. It's bad enough you're reading my blog. My apologies for whatever it is I've been typing. I've been busy and am still a little sleep deprived. Thank you for your continued support and for coming back to read this day after day!! Without you, I wouldn't be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment