Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday reading

Right before I went to bed, I realized I hadn't blogged.

No. I spent the entire afternoon reading a book. I started the Percy Jackson series, loaned to me by Chandra. She loves to read and one night when I was over there, we were looking at her books. She suggested this series to me, because I love series books, Harry Potter has ended, I enjoy fiction and I needed something new to read.

I started and finished the first book today and I'm half-way through the second one. They are easy reads, but they are also full of action. Yes, they are between a children's book and a young adult book, which is in part why they're quick page-turners. I can't say the books are too young for me, because I did, after all, love H.P. And these are based on mythology. I also really liked Disney's "Hercules". So in general I figured I would like the series and I do.

That's why the late blog. I couldn't tear myself away from the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment