Wednesday, August 31, 2011

blogging too late

Just a few minutes ago, while I was still washing the dishes, I asked Bill is he would blog for me. He laughed and said no! My feelings are hurt.

Just kidding, they're not, but I can't let him off too easy. He's been a big help. He always has been, but I want to give him internet-blog props (and knowing this is his love language won't hurt).

Tomorrow my mom is coming to visit. My aunts Barb and Marilyn are bringing her. Grandma will also be along for the ride.

Bill has helped me cook dinner (not just help, he's cooked dinner) every night this week and tonight he helped me clean. I just made a pasta salad and crumb cake for tomorrow. Between painting, working (you know, my real job), laundry and dishes, I haven't had much time to do anything else.

Thanks goodness for my fabulous husband (even if he won't write a blog for me).

The funny thing is that I've given him so much kudos that it may end up sounding like he actually wrote this (he didn't, I promise).

Tomorrow, I hope it's not this late when I get to write my blog. I get more creative at night (isn't that how it always goes?) but I'm a morning person. So the creative juices either have to wait it out until morning, or... well wait until morning. Tonight was not a typical scenario. But the creative juices are happy. And possibly delirious. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment