Thursday, July 14, 2011

a visit to the dentist



Bill and I both had dentist appointments this morning. We have always kept up with our appointments and maintained very clean teeth. I was distraught when I had to have my wisdom teeth removed, shortly after we moved here. I was the ripe old age of 28. It wasn't too bad, and Bill enjoys making fun of me coming out of anesthesia (I repeat questions). A year before that I had my first cavity.

Today the dentist told me we have to watch a four teeth. That four of them could get cavities. What!??! Four!! I'm not pleased with that. I take good care of my teeth and every single dentist we have ever gone to (at last count, just since we've been married, would make that six) have told both of us we have great teeth.

*whining* I don't want anymore cavities.

Whatever. The best part is I'm pretty sure Ellen DeGeneres is moonlighting as the hygienist there.

No comments:

Post a Comment