Monday, July 18, 2011

entering the last quarter

I still have a lot to blog about. But I'm entering the last quarter of my silly goal. August 1st will leave me four months left of blogging every day.

Yes, my math is wrong. Did you catch that? I hope not.

At any rate, it's slowly winding toward the end. The halfway point came and went unnoticed. Even I didn't mention it.

So I say I have a lot to blog about. One of the things may hit too close to home. I really don't know who reads my blog, but it appears that there are many readers. The irony of what I had wanted to blog about today is that, here, Bill makes a very similar statement. Hm. I doubt we are thinking of the same thing. Although it wouldn't surprise me if we were.

I'm going to debate on whether or not to write about it. For now, enjoy your Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment