Friday, July 15, 2011

are you sure it's not the 13th??

Oh my goodness. What a week. I did decide the only way to cap it off, is if today were the 13th. It feels like a Friday the 13th. Plus it's a full moon. That's why the only way this day could be better is if it were the 13th. I know I'm not alone. I've had a lot of response to my blog about the craziness that has been going on. (Thank you to everyone who's said something!!)

But it is finally Friday. Congratulations to D.d. and Jon, who will be wed in Holy Matrimony later this evening. We are looking forward to celebrating your new life together!!

And on a completely random note: have you ever noticed that Lego people faces look a lot like emoticons? Maybe it's just my phone font that makes them appear that way.

|: )

sort of. Okay, maybe not really. But it's close.

No comments:

Post a Comment