Saturday, July 30, 2011

Skylar's 2011 Summer visit!!!

Day one

I drove to St. Joe to have lunch with Jenny. We had a nice visit and tried a new restaurant. It was good. Then I met up with Cyndi, Jerry, Skylar, Daphne and Dayton. They had gone to the beach and I met them at Culver's. Skylar and I headed back to GR and were back by 5pm. We decided we needed to get dinner, and that required going to either the store or [another] restaurant. We chose the restaurant. Bill found a coupon, so that helped. When we got home, she asked if we could take a walk. Considering how much food I ate today, I said sure. So we took a 2 mile walk. I'm excited that she asked about it.

We just showed Skylar her first Droopy Dog (she said she's seen it before) video. She showed us our first Duck Song video. This is going to be a fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment