Thursday, January 13, 2011

special day

Today is a special day!! Bill posted his 100th blog entry (you can read that here) and we are going to see Harry Potter 7, part 1!! I am looking forward to the movie. (I already read the blog, which I was also looking forward to and was not disappointed!)

Bill and I rarely go to the theater anymore. Why spend the money? You get sticky shoes, people who sit behind you and talk (ask Bill about that) and if you have to pee, you can't pause it. Plus the added bonus of spending $100 on popcorn and pop, which is always Pepsi. blech! So we mostly watch movies at home, which is also rare because we don't have a Netflix account and Blockbuster has gone bust.

We have seen all but one of the Harry Potter movies together in the theater. We didn't see HP6 together; I watched it on our Jr. High workcamp trip and I think Bill didn't see it until we got it on dvd. I have been insisting we go see it, because part 2 comes out this summer and because I'll be at workcamp again, we (the Jr. High youth group) will be going to see it on our free day. I can't watch the second part without having seen the first!

Here's to a special day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment