Monday, January 24, 2011

one short

I missed yesterday. As in I didn't blog. Maybe no one will even notice. I will and that will haunt me. Not really, but I am not proud that I missed a day after making a goal of blogging every day. It's not like I have an excuse, I just forgot. I woke up and had a light breakfast and enjoyed coffee while talking to Dave and Greg. Bill left with the van to drive it over to a building, then home to GR. I managed to beat him home because he got delayed at his building; I promptly drove Large Marge the Barge into a snow bank thus completely breaking off a large part of the lower bumper that had already started to crack. Dismayed, I parked her on the street and shoveled the driveway. I unloaded the car and showered. Then, I was so upset about the plastic bumper that now lay in pieces in our house, I cleaned. By the time I finished that Bill was home safe. While he got ready for youth group, I talked to my mom on the phone (this is a twice-weekly occurrence). Then we left for youth group, where we watched "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat". While I've seen this on stage at Clowes Hall (pronounce Clues) and played in the pit orchestra my senior year of high school, I have never seen the Donnie Osmond movie version. We didn't make it through the entire movie so we'll finish it next week. It's all the same songs with some, erm, racy costumes. At least the youth are being "exposed" to it in a church setting. Right?

When Bill and I got back home, I made the traditional popcorn and we watched the Simpson's. I am crocheting a scarf, so I worked on that (I will have pictures after the recipients have seen them -I like surprising people). Then we headed off to bed to read. It never once dawned on me to blog. It's hard enough to remember on a weekend, let alone one while I was out of town. I'll try not to miss any more days, however I know I'll be gone at workcamp, possibly camp and a spring break mission trip. So my plan will be to take my computer when I can, and try to at least write out posts which I'll publish when I get back to an internet connection if there isn't one available.

I also have photos that I need to post, so look for those.

No comments:

Post a Comment