Friday, January 28, 2011

breakfast makes everything better


I have found a recipe for a delicious cinnamon syrup. It is very similar to one that Heather and I had in Nashville at the Pancake Pantry. Add in the mini chocolate chips on top of the pancakes, and bingo! I think I've got it.









So I had pulled some blueberries out of the freezer earlier in the week and had been eating them in my yogurt every day. But I knew I needed to use up the rest of them. I figured pancakes would be the best way to go. I then decided I would make pancakes for lunch today!






I didn't use my regular recipe which you can find at the Melon Collie. I just used generic pancake batter. I did use whole milk plus the blueberries. Pancakes with chocolate chips and cinnamon syrup make everything better.


2 comments:

  1. Food does not photograph well. These tasted better than they look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. they tasted SO much better than they photographed. So did the risotto...

    ReplyDelete