Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday

It's Friday. Need I say more? We saw HP7 part 1, last night. I thought it was fantastic! I can't wait to see part 2 and to get through the seventh book again. I'm almost finished with book 4 of my reread. So much was left out of the movies, but then in 7 they've left so much in... Read Bill's blog for a fun and amusing review of the movie.

I'm trying to get more followers for his blog. Share it with your friends! Read it on a regular basis. He's sort of intimidated by my goal of blogging every day for a year, so he's been more fastidious about posting regularly (by that I mean at least once a week, but not every single day).

He'll also be entering the chili cook-off at our church this Sunday. He'll be representing the youth, so if he wins the money donated will go to the youth! I can't wait, I love his chili. He better not tone it down for anyone. His chili is delicious! I beg him to make it every winter and I hope he knows that this doesn't count! We won't get (much) of it. He'll have to make it again.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment