Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/1/11

We celebrated Christmas with my parents, my sister, her fiance and our niece. That was fun, especially when Skylar got a "Bop-it" from Grandma and Grandpa and while I was trying to take a picture of Uncle Bill, he kicked his foot out (this of course depends on who's telling the story, he insists he merely put his foot out) and the camera swung out of my hands in grand fashion. Since I was sitting on a bean bag chair, the camera crashed squarely on my forehead. Mind you, this is the second head injury I've received in one week. (remember the cd from the attic cleaning?)

When we finally all woke up this morning and got going we headed down to the State Museum where we wandered around until our tickets let us into the Titanic exhibit. It was pretty neat. The tickets are all passengers who were on the Titanic. We were all in 2nd class except for mom, she was in 3rd class. All of us women survived, but all of the men did not. I was actually more impressed with the museum-goers who stayed in a line to go through the entire exhibit. I think that was the most orderly I have ever seen an exhibit.

I have lots of photos, but I don't have the cord. I'll post them sometime this week. (uh oh, now I said it. That means I have to do it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment