Tuesday, January 4, 2011

magazine catch up

Thank goodness for combined issues of December/January or January/February. I always find myself falling behind when it comes to reading my magazines. Especially at this time of year. So when the magazine companies decided to combine issues, probably to save them money, I jumped for joy! Not actually, but I should. The combined magazine means one less I have to read and one more month to read it. I still have a November issue to read, I'm that far behind.

I used to be sad when I had to wait the extra month to get the next new magazine, but I guess I'm just to busy. It's not like I get that many magazines... I receive four magazines. Two are gift subscriptions and the one I get because I'm a member of the National Trust for Historic Preservation - just in case I needed to justify my magazine expenditures to you. The fourth subscription is one I've been getting for almost twenty years, so why stop now? They are practically giving me the magazine. I think that subscription is renewed through 2017.

Bill, on the other hand, receives three subscriptions. All of which have been through Skylar's school fundraiser. He's about to pick up one more subscription because it's only $5. He could probably blog about that himself. All of the magazines he gets are about cars. Which leads me to beg the question: how many magazines can one person read on one topic? Stop. Don't even go there. I know he loves cars and the answer to that question is infinity. He could read about cars forever. I know that.

That's all, excuse me while I go catch up on my magazine reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment