Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sundays

Oh another Sunday. I almost forgot to blog again. It was another busy day. Bill was at the sr. high overnight last night, so I was all by myself last night and this morning. It was quiet. I was going to watch a dvd but our dvd player decided it doesn't want to read them anymore. So I read instead. I finished H.P. and the Order of the Phoenix and started the Half-Blood Prince.

It was also quiet this morning. Rather than turn the tv on, get sucked into a show, and then run late for church I left everything off. I contemplated checking facebook, but again decided to just leave it turned off. Like "old times". After church, I made an egg and cheese croissant because Bill made a big breakfast yesterday knowing today he would be too tired. I think that was an understatement. He managed to stay awake until I left for a camp meeting (before I left I made some broccoli and cheese soup which was delicious) and took a nap while I was gone. By the time I got home I had ten minutes before I had to turn around and leave for youth group. We finished watching "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream coat".

Now I'm home, relaxing. I haven't given any thought to what I could possibly blog about, so there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment