Thursday, January 20, 2011

the day for follow-ups

Some days I start contemplating what I'll blog about early in the day and other days it's toward the end of the day when I finally have something to blog about. Being that I left you yesterday wondering if I would actually walk 10,000 steps I thought I might do a little follow-up. Then I read Bill's blog. He also did a follow-up. Great minds think alike. So Bill, I'm not copying you (or maybe I am), but here's my follow-up post.

I ended the day having walked 10,060 steps. I had to pace around the house a few dozen times to get there, but I made it. I feel great about accomplishing that. I am going to wear my pedometer when we go to the car show on Saturday, I can't wait to see how many steps I take there!

I'm still reading a November issue of one of my magazines. I posted about the combined month issues here. We got a new issue in the mail on Tuesday and I'm still behind. Yikes. I was way behind.

I'm almost two full months into blogging every day. I don't know if you're bored. No one comments. I will gladly take suggestions on what to blog about (please don't ask about politics, I almost don't even care). I enjoy food, in case you hadn't noticed, I could talk about that all the time. In fact, last night I used more of my pizza dough and made pizza pockets. For some reason the parchment paper burned. The pizza pockets turned out fine, a little dark on the bottoms, but very delicious. The recipe made double the filling amount I needed for the amount of dough I had, so I will use that and either make more pizza pockets or calzones. Or I could make some pasta dough and make ravioli's. I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment