Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday for the soul

Yesterday I was checking out a couple of new blogs my friend Shannon told me about. There are three of them and they are all for cooking. It's amazing how many people are out there sharing recipes, tips, etc. I am excited to print out a couple of new recipes I found, I love trying new things. Since there has been a small interest in sharing on my blog; here are the links to the new blogs (don't forget about me though!!)

mels kitchencafe
simply recipes
the pioneer woman

Enjoy! Explore! Learn new dishes.

Today is also the day in which we choose sides. I am wearing yellow. I am Switzerland. Truthfully I will be happy if either team wins (did I already say that?). We're in Michigan, so the Packers are just a hop and a skip across the pond. But the Colts and Steelers are both in the A.F.C. so I should be rooting for the Steelers. You can read about our friend Greg, who has been preparing for this game since the season started. I'm not putting any money on the game, so the outcome will make me happy. Hence the yellow. Either way I will support both teams. This will be good, because I can cheer for whoever (whomever?) has the ball. Yes, I'm a girl. *sigh* oh well. I do enjoy football and eating. Today is the day for both.

No comments:

Post a Comment