Monday, February 14, 2011

Sunday, Feb. 13th

Yup, I missed another day. Sundays are truly difficult. First, we had friends come visit after church and they shared breakfast with us. It was a lot of fun hanging out with them. We played two games of euchre (Bill and I won both of them!!) and then they had to leave to get back home. I did the dishes quick, then we left for youth group. By the time we got home my stupid sinuses were on full throttle. I feel fine, I do not sound it. I managed to make us popcorn, but when I came to sit down to watch tv, it was just too loud. I went and talked to my mom on the phone while I ate my popcorn. Then I decided it wasn't worth it (sitting around feeling sorry for myself) and I read a couple chapters of H.P. and the Deathly Hallows. Then beddie-bye time. It was that moment when I realized I hadn't blogged. So here I am, blogging about yesterday. Oh well, deal with it. I'm still not sure what's going to happen when I go away on mission trips. I'm going to try to blog, but I can't promise anything.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's totally okay to miss a couple of days, especially when they are Sundays. About 10 years ago, I instititued a new personal rule for my Sundays -- no television until after dinner (unless I'm sick)...Sunday television is totally mindless and I found I would spend the day doing nothing but laying on the couch like a lump, when I could instead do something productive, like read, or knit, or see people. It's okay to sometimes "de-grid" a little...in fact, it's necessary to stay sane at times!

    ReplyDelete