Tuesday, February 22, 2011

silence

How come "they" can make headphones that cancel out the sound, but airplanes are still so noisy? Why can't they use the same white noise "stuff" and fill the airplane body with it? We are losing our hearing and jet engines/flying is doing nothing to help. Oh sure, for a couple hundred bucks you can buy these headphones and use some batteries to your hearing, but wouldn't the world be a better place if the airplane itself had this technology?? We are in the 21st century. They found the technology. You can't tell me that "they" can't make it happen because it's too expensive. Anyone can own a pair of those headphones and use a couple of batteries to keep them working, why (someone please tell me, or don't) oh why can't we have this in airplanes??

No, I'm not flying anywhere anytime soon. I was just thinking about this. Welcome to my random thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment