Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday: Walking, Blogging and a tip

We've been really good at walking three times a week since the beginning of January. I have noticed a difference for sure. I miss walking outside, every day, but that will be happening soon enough. It's been fun mall-walking with Bill. I'm sure the other passers-by are catching interesting pieces of our conversations. Sometimes we walk without talking and I've learned (being the extrovert) that this is okay. Bill added on two extra laps today. I am feeling it.

I always share Bill's blog on here, because of course I find it amusing and know you will too. Here is a look back at one of my all-time favorite posts.

My tip for the day: do not tweeze a nose hair after applying mascara. You should let the mascara dry first. You'll thank me for that.

And speaking of the nose, I have my sense of smell back. I can taste food again! Yay! We'll be having country fried steaks and potatoes tonight and tomorrow we'll have that Valentine's dinner I didn't make... check back tomorrow to see how that turns out. My mouth is watering for the four cheese pasta dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment