Monday, January 9, 2012

Sunshine, shopping and birthday wishes

Yes, I was going for alliteration. I did not succeed.

Happy Birthday to my mom!!! I hope she has a wonderful day. I already talked to her this morning, but I'm going to call her back in a couple of hours when Dad is home and she opens presents. (Don't forget, I'm three hours behind most of my readers right now, it takes some getting used to.)

It's nice and sunny here (although I thought it was supposed to be nice and sunny back in GR). Bill and I got out this morning and took our walk.

When we got back, after a few more of my exercise's, everyone got ready and we went to the outlet mall. I wanted to check out the Sketchers outlet. Of course they were having a Buy 1, get the 2nd pair half off. I managed to find two pairs of shoes. Finally I can throw out the other pair (they're at least five years old, a long time in the life of a shoe for me).

I'm also checking out a few recipes to make for Judy for her birthday dinner. I think we've got it narrowed down to a Pork Roast with Apples and Onions and a side of Fontina Risotto (yes, the recipe adds chicken, but I going to make it as a side dish, so no chicken). I also have dessert, but that's a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment