Thursday, January 12, 2012

birthday wishes, shopping and golf cart rides

Happy Birthday Judy!!! I hope you have a wonderful day with your lovely children. It's nice to be able to spend it with you.

Bill and I took Peggy to the mall so she could buy a new pair of jeans. We also made a stop at Ethel M's. Then, after lunch, Bill and I took a ride in the golf cart. It's a very good thing he was driving, because just like the neighborhood he grew up in, I get lost here so easily. I'm not proud of it because I have a very keen sense of direction. I have iron in my nose apparently.

Whatever it is, I don't get lost easily. Until you put me in Suburbia. Then, if it's more than four turns, I'm lost.

As you can see, Bill knows where he's going and we made it home safely. I wasn't worried one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment