Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday, what a day!

What a busy day.

After morning coffee and a Sandra Bullock Biography, I got to work removing more paint from the upstairs hallway. We had taken a nice break from any work because of Christmas and our trip to Las Vegas. Time to get back to work. There's really not that much left to do.

Just finish removing the paint from around two doors, sand, prime and paint.

Considering there are four doors and the linen closet, that isn't too much left.

I made good head-way.

When Bill got home from the Sr. High youth group practice (they're doing the service tomorrow), we went to Meijer Gardens and took our walk. We walked for about 35 minutes (I forgot my pedometer, so we're guessing it was just over 2 miles. Last time we were there it was just under 2m, but we took the longer route today). I did yoga and my other exercises when we got home.

Whew! My arms hurt just typing it.

Oh wait, my arms hurt because I used them a lot today.

After we both showered and cleaned up, I cooked dinner.

It was a new recipe: Macaroni and Cheese Spaghetti.

I modified it, and it was good! It had cheese (no, really), peas, prosciutto, a bread crumb topping and I added cooked onion. In case you weren't sure, it used spaghetti noodles instead of macaroni. But you really could use whatever pasta you wanted.

We had salads too, you know, so it was a healthy dinner.

And since I used almost every dish in the kitchen, I had to wash them.

Now it's time to relax.

We have a fire going, we're watching a "House Hunters: International", and that was my Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment