Saturday, January 21, 2012

leftovers

Well, I did a pretty good job filling our fridge with leftovers this week.

Bill and I both decided (before I did the grocery shopping) that there would be no pasta this week. We ate a lot of it last week, and while it was good, there is such a thing as "too much of a good thing".

Instead I focused on winter favorites: Pot roast, meatloaf, and soup. You already read about my soups. I didn't blog about the other two dishes because I blogged early those days.

But now you get to read (or leave, but please don't, I like having you here) about the leftovers.

Saturday is a good day for leftovers. We had meatloaf for lunch. I'll be having more of the bean soup for supper and Bill will probably have the pot roast.

I didn't used to like leftovers.

Is this what happens when you get old?

Just kidding.

I still have the ingredients for chicken enchiladas. I think that's Monday's meal (I'm telling you now, in case I blog about something different).

Bill just asked, "So, what are you making for dinner?"

No comments:

Post a Comment