Wednesday, January 25, 2012

the butter guess answer

Drum roll.... or not when you see my answer. It's actually not that impressive!

Sometime since the fall I have used:

one dozen pounds which is the equivalent of 48 sticks

This is a highly inaccurate count since it is based solely on my Box Tops for Education! But I hope you had fun guessing.

To me what is more impressive was that I went through at least (3) five pound bags of flour. Plus there is a partially used one in the cupboard. That is a lot of flour. I'm not sure that the butter:flour ratio is a good ratio, but you can take what you want from it.

I'm going to strive to use more butter (or at least keep better track next time I have a guessing game).

1 comment:

  1. For the record:

    Kelly guessed 120 boxes/pounds

    My parents guessed 6 pounds

    No one wins! That's okay, because I didn't have a prize. Thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete