Sunday, January 29, 2012

Have you thought about your answers?

We like to watch "Inside the Actor's Studio". I've always thought about the questions James Lipton asks the guest (they were really created by Bernard Pivot).

Today I thought I'd answer them (because I really have given them a lot of thought).
  1. What is your favorite word? Mangia
  2. What is your least favorite word? Come
  3. What turns you on? Genuinely making someone happy
  4. What turns you off? Hypocrites.
  5. What sound or noise do you love? The sound of a snow shovel scraping the concrete and the silence after a snowfall.
  6. What sound or noise do you hate? The cats teeth when they pull on a yarn toy, it's like nails on a chalk board to me.
  7. What is your favorite curse word? Bloody Hell
  8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? TV show chef *
  9. What profession would you not like to do? Brain Surgeon
  10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? Now the fun begins

*Editor's Note: I realized later that I would rather try out race car driver. Just thought you'd like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment