Monday, January 2, 2012

SNOW!

We got snow!

I am probably one of the few people who is excited by this (excluding children).

I am also very weird in that I woke up planning on shoveling. I was excited to shovel. I pretty much told Bill not to help me shovel.

But he is a gentleman and would not let me be out there all by myself shoveling the entire driveway while he sat inside drinking coffee.

He's not like that.

I am. If I didn't like to shovel and he offered, I would sit inside while he shoveled...

But I'm not a man.

Or a gentleman.

So he helped me shovel.

We also received more snowflakes for the sliding glass doors! Aren't they pretty? These are from Alex and two of her kids, Courtney and Cameron (Claire and Quin - from the other family - are four days apart, so neither are old enough to be using scissors yet).

I added one of my own too. Let the snow fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment