Monday, January 23, 2012

more snowflakes

Here is the last snowflake update.

And here is the latest!
As you can see the actual snow outside is melting because it's raining. Yuck. But you can see the snowflakes accumulating on the door! Pretty.The newest come from Rhea (the bottom two). Rhea is Sami's daughter (Sami is the Sr. High youth/Young Adult leader). There is also another new one (upper left corner) from Logan, Leah's son. His were all painted and emailed to me! Very twenty-first century.

Logan actually made three, but I only printed one (I was trying to save on ink). I tried attaching them to the blog when I received them last week, but they're pdf's not jpeg's so they didn't cooperate. That's okay, now he gets recognition.

This is a really fun project. If you are interested in sending me one, please do! I will accept any and all snowflakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment