Wednesday, March 23, 2011

three hundred

I have reached 300 posts! I'm actually surprised that I'm just now hitting 300. It seems like I've written a lot more.

Check that. I have actually written 300, not all of them have been published. I have a lot of posts sitting in the edit stage waiting for a day when I don't have anything else to blog about. So you don't see 300, only behind the scenes have I reached that number.

That makes it seem worse!

I am on my 113th post in a row. This every day thing has been interesting. I never fancied myself a writer and have always admired those who can write (ie Bill and Heather O.). Maybe it's all this practice, or that my audience is so small/too nice that they don't want to criticize my writing, or maybe, maybe I'm getting a little bit better at this writing stuff.

It doesn't matter because my goal is to blog for an entire year (in case you've forgotten). I'm sure you all breathe a sigh of relief when I post pictures. I'll try to continue to do a little of both, although my photography skills are just as amateur as my writing skills.

4 comments:

  1. I have been telling you for the last several years that you are a good writer. Deal with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I don't read crap, so that means you're a good writer. I enjoy your blog quite a bit. So there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Kelly. I guess I needed my ego stroked a bit... ;)

    ReplyDelete