Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

If you haven't heard me say it before, I like Shamrock Shakes. I like minty things in general; Girl Scout Thin Mints, York Peppermint Patties, Peppermint ice cream, peppermint bark to name a few. This is the time of year to get the Shamrock Shake. I've had four this "season" and may or may not have one today. I chugged down the last two I had, therefore the thought of one today actually makes me a little barfy. But four in the season is good enough.



Today is my parents wedding anniversary. They've been married 43 years!




It is also the anniversary/birthday of Juliette. We have had her nine years and she is ten today. In cat years that is something like sixty-three. She is showing her age, read Bill's blog for his hilarious comments. But she is still adorable and likes to play. She attacked our feet just last night. Now that I think about it, it's time to clip her nails...

I'm off to my Quota meeting. We're having Irish dancers join us as well as the Cool Cats. I'm looking forward to learning some Riverdance.

Don't let any leprechauns sneak up on you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment