Wednesday, March 2, 2011

blah, blah, blog

Are you bored yet? Have I asked you that already?

I realized I missed my "bloggiversary". It turned four on February 5th. I went back and read my very first post. It is not worthy of linking back to it. If you are curious, you can go read it, but it's pretty simple. Basic. I've grown a lot since then. At least in my blogging and my writing. It helps when one reads more. I've started to find my own voice. Not that I didn't have one before; (oh my goodness, do you know me?) I just started out with a different purpose.

I have a lot of thoughts floating around, I just haven't had time to really sit down and write them out. Or when I do sit down, I forget all the good ideas. See? This is why I need post-its. I just need the cat to stop eating them.

I'm glad you keep coming back and reading my blog. It helps motivate me, knowing I have an actual audience. And don't worry, there are only nine more months left of my blogging every day goal.


ps: the title is actually something Bill came up with. He thinks we should start a blog together and call it "Blah, Blah, Blog". I like the idea. It would be fun. But now that he started his new job, we have to see how his schedule goes. Maybe it will happen at some point. For now I'm stealing it for the title of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment