Saturday, February 8, 2014

Two things

The Olympics are in full swing. Bill and I are anxiously awaiting Feb. 10th which will be the beginning of the curling events. We really got into curling four years ago. With all the different ways to view the Olympics, it was pretty easy to find a curling match. Before we knew it, we were hooked. It's fascinating to watch.

The other date that I am anxiously awaiting is March 1st. Skylar will know why. Molly Mo knows why. Bill, who will roll his eyes, knows why.

Jersey Junction opens for the season.

I don't care how cold it is. I will be there, and I will buy an ice cream cone even if I'm wearing my two layers of socks, two layers of tops, long underwear, a scarf, hat and mittens.

Except this year we are supposed to leave for the college/young adult spring break trip. Since we're only going to Chicago, I wonder if I can talk Sami into waiting until after I get my ice cream…?

If I can get her to do that, I know what I'll be thankful for on March 1st. For today I'm thankful that it's only twenty days until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment