Wednesday, February 19, 2014

nutty buttery goodness

I have expressed my fondness for peanut butter in more than one post. I like dipping apple slices in it. I like spreading it on graham crackers with chocolate bars. I like it with chocolate rice cakes. There's a certain peanut butter pie that is pretty tasty. I also like a slice of bread spread with peanut butter and drizzled with honey.

There's one more delicious treat.

There is a company that makes pretzels stuffed with peanut butter. The pretzels are miniature pockets, think pizza pocket shape, they are not your typical pretzel shape. Then, stuffed in the middle, is a chunk of the creamy stuff.

I introduced the youth to them.

I warned the students that these pretzels are addicting.

Of course they had to try them. Then they couldn't stop eating them. It is really difficult to have a few.

You can buy them at Sam's Club. But since I don't have a membership, I found them at Staples. I think Meijer has them too.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment