Friday, February 21, 2014

Forgetful Fridays, and Fried Chicken

Yes, I forgot to blog again on Friday. But you'll still get your Saturday post too.

I had a forgetful Friday.

First, I was off a day all week. As Bill pointed out, that happens when one only works six hours a week. To which I replied by sticking out my tongue.

It does happen to me a lot. I think mostly because I used to do my grocery shopping on Tuesdays. Now that I work in the office on Tuesdays, I go shopping on Wednesdays. For whatever reason, it sets me off a day.

I had one thing on my to-do list for Friday. That was to call in our lunch order for Sunday. We're having fried chicken. No not Bill, Greg and I. The Jr. High Confirmation class. We'll be visiting the First Community A.M.E. church and, after the service, are going back to our church for lunch and a lesson.

This is for Precious; of course I had to get fried chicken.

I almost forgot to call in the order though! I was on the phone with Heather O. when I realized I hadn't called yet. It was 4pm. I had already missed the lunch rush and was hoping to avoid the dinner rush. I quickly got off the phone with her (I feel bad about that, but her birthday is coming up, so I'm planning on calling her again soon) and called to order our chicken.

Then I forgot to blog.

That's all.

I'm sure I'll be thankful for fried chicken on Sunday, but maybe I'll find something else to be thankful for, so I'm thankful for fried chicken today. I can't wait to chow down on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment