Thursday, April 12, 2012

so cheesy


We like cheese.

In this post, I talked a little bit about cheese...

But it doesn't quite convey the true love we have for the dairy product.

Maybe this will...

Currently in our refrigerator we have seventeen (yup, you read that right, not seven, but seventeen) different kinds of cheese.

Surprisingly, only four kinds of cheddar.

And truthfully there were eighteen last week but I used the rest of the Mascarpone.

While I'm being truthful; the Gruyere is almost gone. And I have a small chunk of something, which I can only guess (hope) is Parmesan. I'm not sure.

Plus there is the popcorn cheese that I keep in the cupboard. That brings the number back up to eighteen.

I've been keeping goat cheese in stock too, but we're out of that right now.

Typically I keep all the cheese in it's original packaging so that I know which cheese is which. My dairy drawer is filled with ziploc bags of cheese. It's an abundance of cheese.

It's how we like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment