Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pop Quiz game time

Just over a week or ten days; is the answer.

The question? Like Jeopardy, you can play along. It's somewhere here on my blog. Just find the post that holds the question. Leave your answer under the comments on this post.

Winners receive a free dinner of their choice* made by me. Prizes can be claimed when I visit or when you visit here. Family members may play, but must leave a comment. Answers sent by text, facebook or telephone do not count.

*Dinner choices must be approved by me and can be subject to setting off smoke detectors


This post was not [yet] reviewed by my lawyer and therefore is subject to conditions not thought of by the author.

But you should still play, unless you plan on suing me. Then you should pass.

Oh, and you have until tomorrow (Wednesday) 5pm to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment