Monday, April 30, 2012

Dutch blitz and other games

I really like playing games. Growing up, we didn't have regular family game night, but I have fond memories of playing a myriad of different games. We played Monopoly, Careers, Mousetrap (one of my favorites), Clue, Life, Mille Borne, and of course Euchre. 

Saturday night we played Euchre with Glenn and Nancy before they move. (If you're looking for a house in Alger Heights, theirs is for sale, it's very, very nice!!!)

Tonight we started out playing Skip-Bo with D.d. and Jon. But D.d. remembered playing Dutch Blitz and really wanted to play that. So after googling it and pulling out multiple decks of cards, we learned how to play Dutch Blitz.


It's quite fun and fast.


Of course I liked it because I won. 


I'm a sore loser. But so is Bill. We're two peas in a pod we are.


That's why we don't play Risk. One of us has to lose. 


But in general, win or lose, I like games.

No comments:

Post a Comment