Thursday, April 5, 2012

sickies Thursday

Skylar and I met Sarah at the mall this morning. Skylar had taken some Advil Cold & Sinus because she wasn't feeling great. By the time we left the mall, Skylar was shivering. It was cold, so I wasn't sure if she had chills or if she was just cold.

We came back to the house and she fell asleep. Before she fell asleep she told me her head hurt. I gave her some Ibuprofen. She slept for two and a half hours. She woke up when she flung off the blankets. I took her temperature. It was 102.6

Um, I'm not a mom, but I know that's high.

We dug through the cupboard and found some acetaminophen and gave her one of those to break her fever. She had some yogurt and is still awake.

Fortunately we didn't have anything else planned today. Dinner tonight is steaks and risotto. We'll see if she's feeling better by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment