Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday, a day of rest

After breakfast, I had decided I would sit down and read. I'm currently reading, "Blue Like Jazz", a book I've been wanting to read for quite some time.

Then I remembered I told Sami I would bake cookies for her for Wednesday night. But I can't be there Wednesday night because I have HPC. 

I then decided to go ahead and bake them today so they were done.

I made Oatmeal Butterscotch chip with Walnut cookies.

Bill and I had to try one to make sure they were good.

They were.

Then I went outside and started the never-ending process of removing the grass that grows between the brick paver edging and into the flower beds. I got a quarter of the way done before filling the bucket and it was time for us to go to youth group.

It wasn't really so much of a day of rest, but I didn't work as hard as I did yesterday or Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment